Air India Charters Recruitment 2017 Apply 55 Manager, Officer other Posts – Air India Charters Limited (AICL) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Deputy Manager, Senior Officer, Officer, Assistant Technical Library, Senior Route Manager, Senior Assistant and many more other vacancies. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs. Interested Persons who meet the eligibility can apply for this Air India Charters Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the Air India Charters, www.airindiaexpress.in, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
AICL Recruitment 2017:
Air India Charters Limited (AICL) has released a notification inviting candidates for 55 Various Manager, Officer Posts On Fixed Term Contract Basis. Interested candidates who are looking for a career in Air India, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before last date 01-02-2017. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
Air India Charters Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 55 posts
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the posts:
A. Flight Safety Department:
1. Deputy Manager -Flight Safety (Mumbai) – 01
2. Senior Officer -Flight Safety (Mumbai) – 01
3. Officer -Flight Safety (Mumbai) – 01
B. Operations Department:
4. Deputy Manager Operations -Admin (Mumbai) – 01
5. Deputy Manager Flight Operations (Mumbai) – 01
6. Deputy Manager Crew Administration (Mumbai) – 01
7. Deputy Manager In-Flight Services (Mumbai) – 01
8. Deputy Manager Technical Library (Mumbai) – 01
9. Officer Technical Library (Mumbai) – 01
10. Officer -Cockpit/Cabin Crew Scheduling (Delhi/Mumbai) – 11
11. Assistant Technical Library (Mumbai) – 01
12. Assistant (Mumbai) – 01
C. Commercial Department:
13. Senior Route Manager (Mumbai) – 01
14. Manager -Scheduling & Network Planning (Mumbai) – 01
15. Senior Officer -Catering Service (Kochi) – 01
16. Senior Assistant -Commercial – 06
D. Finance Department:
17. Deputy Chief of Finance (Cochin) – 01
18. Deputy Manager- Finance (Mumbai) – 05
19. Officer -Finance (Mumbai) – 05
20. Senior Assistant -Finance/Cashier (Mumbai) – 05
E. Training Department:
21. B737-800 Synthetic Flight Instructor (Mumbai) – 05
22. Deputy Manager -(Simulator Scheduling) (Mumbai) – 01
23. Assistant (Mumbai) – 01
F. Engineering Department:
24. Continuing Airworthines – 01
For Post(1,4 to 8,18,22): Rs.60000/-
For Post(2,15): Rs.40000/-
For Post(3,9,10,19): Rs.35000/-
For Post(11,12,23): Rs.18000/-
For Post(13): Rs.80000/-
For Post(14): Rs.70000/-
For Post(16,20): Rs.20000/-
For Post(17): Rs.125000/-
For Post(24): Rs.175000/-
Age Limit: Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 60/70 years for Post(1), 35 years for Post(2,6 to 8,15,18,22), 30 years for Post(3,9,10,16,19,20), 40 years for Post(4,5,14,17), 25 years for Post(11,12,23), 60 years for Post(13,24), 70 years for Post(21). There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed CA/ICWA, Graduation, B.E/B.Tech, MBA, PG or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. For Posts Wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for Unreserved candidates. No Fee for SC, ST, EX.SM reserved category candidates. The application fee should be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “Air India Charters Limited, Payable at Mumbai.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, Pre-employment Medical Exam conducted by Air India Charters Limited (AICL).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format application form which is available to download at official website www.airindiaexpress.in. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification and enclose other necessary documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 01-02-2017.
How to Apply for Air India Charters Recruitment 2017:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.airindiaexpress.in.
2. Click on link named AICL Manager, Officer, Assistant Vacancy 2017.
3. Download & Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. Submit to the authorities.
The Chief of HR
Air India Charters Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road
Near Gandhi Square
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form: 01-02-2017.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
** Important Note: Kindly Visit to official website to get detailed information about this post as above information on this page may not be complete.