AP Police Recruitment 2016 Notification for 28 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police & Assistant Sub Inspector of Police vacancies in Communication & Finger Print Bureau was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in AP. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this AP Police Recruitment 2016. Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board on behalf with Andhra Pradesh State Government has released the notification for 28 Sub Inspector vacancies in the official website recruitment.appolice.gov.in. In our website we have given direct link of AP Police Recruitment 2016 Online application.
AP Police Recruitment 2016:
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) has issued employment notification Rc. No.244/R&T/Rect.1/2016 to filling up 28 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police & Assistant Sub Inspector of Police vacancies in Communication & Finger Print Bureau vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at recruitment.appolice.gov.in on or before last date 29-09-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
AP Police Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 28 posts
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the posts:
1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Communications) (Men & Women) – 15
2. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Assistant Sub Inspector of Police in Finger Print Bureau (Men& Women) – 13
For Post(1): Rs.28940/- -Rs.78910/-
For Post(2): Rs.23100/- -Rs.67990/-
Age Limit: Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1st July, 2016 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1991 and not later than 1st July, 1995. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
1. Sub Inspector(SI): Diploma/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering (OR) Electrical & Electronics Engineering (OR) Computer Engineering (OR) Information Technology (OR) Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Computer Engineering (OR) Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Communication Engineering awarded by the any State Board of Technical Education and Training (OR) Three years Degree in B.Sc in Electronics from recognized University or Institutions.
2. Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI): Degree with Computer Science (OR) Computer Application (OR) Information Technology as one of the subject from recognized University or institutions.
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- will be charged from the applicants towards application fee for OCs/BCs category candidates & Rs.300/- will be charged from the applicants towards Examination fee for SC/ST reserved category candidates. The application Fee should be remit through online through Mee Seva/e-Seva/TS ONLINE/AP ONLINE centres or through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary Selection Test, Physical Measurements Test(PMT), Physical Efficiency Test(PET) followed by Final Written Examination conducted by APSLPRB.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website recruitment.appolice.gov.in on or before last date 29-09-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for AP Police Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
2. Click on link named AP Police SI & ASI Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 01-09-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 29-09-2016.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
** Important Note: Kindly Visit to official website to get detailed information about this post as above information on this page may not be complete.