APPSC Recruitment 2016 – APPSC Group 2 Notification Apply 982 Executive, Non Executive Posts – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Hyderabad has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Executive, Non Executive vacancies through Group 2 services. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in AP. Interested Persons who meet the eligibility can apply for this APPSC Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the APPSC, www.psc.ap.gov.in, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
APPSC Group 2 Notification:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Hyderabad has released a notification No.18/2016 inviting candidates for 982 posts of Executive, Non Executive in the Various Departments. Interested candidates who are looking for a career in APPSC, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Company, www.psc.ap.gov.in on or before last date 10-12-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 982 posts
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the posts:
A. Executive Cadre Posts:
1. Municipal Commissioner Gr.II (Municipal Commissioner Subordinate Service) – 12
2. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Taxes Dept.) – 96
3. Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration Sub-ordinate) – 27
4. Deputy Tahsildar (Revenue Subordinate Service) – 253
5. Assistant Labour Officer (Labour & Employment Dept.) – 08
6. Assistant Development Officer (Handloom & Textile Dept.) – 23
7. Extension Officer (PR &RD Dept.) – 08
8. Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector (Prohibition & Excise Dept.) – 15
B. Non-Executive Cadre Posts:
9. Assistant Section Officer (GAD) – 67
10. Assistant Section Officer (Finance Dept.) – 16
11. Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept.) – 18
12. Assistant Section Officer (Legislature Dept.) – 23
13. Senior Auditor (Audit Subordinate Service) – 45
14. Senior Accountant (Treasuries & Accounts (HOD)) – 82
15. Senior Accountant (Treasuries & Accounts District Sub-Service) – 158
16. Junior Accountant (Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service) – 39
17. Junior Assistant (Government Examination) – 10
18. Junior Assistant (Labour Dept.) – 10
19. Junior Assistant (PH & ME Dept.) – 03
20. Junior Assistant (Trasport Dept.) – 06
21. Junior Assistant (Prisons & Correctional Dept.) – 03
22. Junior Assistant (Women Development Child Welfare Dept.) – 01
23. Junior Assistant (Drugs & Copy Rights Dept.) – 02
24. Junior Assistant (Agriculture Dept.) – 10
25. Junior Assistant (Chief Commissioner of Land Administration) – 02
26. Junior Assistant (Prohibition & Excise Dept.) – 04
27. Junior Assistant (Sugar & Cane Dept.) – 01
28. Junior Assistant (Roads & Building Dept.) – 14
29. Junior Assistant (Survey Settlement Dept.) – 04
30. Junior Assistant (Civil Supplies Dept.) – 07
31. Junior Assistant (BC-Welfare Dept.) – 03
32. Junior Assistant (Anti Corruption Bureau) – 01
33. Senior Accountant in A.P Insurance (Directorate) – 01
34. Senior Accountant in Insurance A.P.G.L.I Sub-Service – 10
For Post(1,7): Rs.29760/- -Rs.80930/-
For Post(2 to 5): Rs.28940/- -Rs.78910/-
For Post(6,8 to 12): Rs.26600/- -Rs.77030/-
For Post(13 to 15,33,34): Rs.22460/- -Rs.66330/-
For Post(16 to 32): Rs.16400/- -Rs.49870/-
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 42 years for Post(1,2,4 to 34), 20 – 42 years for Post(3) as on 01-07-2016. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or institutions with relevant Disciples. For other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.250/- + Rs.80/- (Processing Fee + Examination Fee) for General category candidates. Rs.80/- for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicaman category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Screening Test, Main Examination conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the APPSC, www.psc.ap.gov.in between 11-11-2016 to 10-12-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.psc.ap.gov.in.
2. Click on link named APPSC Executive & Non-Executive Vacancy.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 11-11-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 10-12-2016.
Date of Written Examination: 26-02-2017.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
** Important Note: Kindly Visit to official website to get detailed information about this post as above information on this page may not be complete.