Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2016 Notification for 644 Management Trainee (General, Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Accountant, Superintendent (General), Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant, Stenographer Vacancies was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Central Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this CWC Recruitment 2016. Central Warehousing Corporation (A Premier Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Government of India Undertaking), New Delhi has released the notification for 644 Various vacancies in the official website www.cewacor.nic.in or cwcjobs.com. In our website we have given direct link of Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2016 Online application.
CWC Jobs 2016:
Central Warehousing Corporation (A Premier Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Government of India Undertaking), New Delhi has issued employment notification CWC/1-Manpower/DR/Rectt/2016/02 to filling up 644 Management Trainee (General, Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Accountant, Superintendent (General), Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant, Stenographer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.cewacor.nic.in on or before last date 13-10-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 644 posts
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the posts:
1. Management Trainee (General) – 37
2. Management Trainee (Technical) – 06
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 15
4. Accountant – 18
5. Superintendent (General) – 130
6. Junior Superintendent – 130
7. Junior Technical Assistant – 300
8. Stenographer – 08
For Post(1,2): Rs.20600/- -Rs.46500/-
For Post(3 to 5): Rs.16400/- -Rs.40500/-
For Post(6): Rs.11200/- -Rs.30600/-
For Post(7): Rs.10500/- -Rs.28690/-
For Post(8): Rs.9800/- -Rs.26780/-
Age Limit: Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 28 years for Post(1,2,7), 30 years for Post(3 to 6), 25 Years for Post(8) as on 13-10-2016.. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
1. Management Trainee (General): Degree with MBA with Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management.
2. Management Trainee (Technical): Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Micro-biology or Bio-chemistry or Zoology from recognized University/Institution.
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University or institute.
4. Accountant: B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with 03 years Experience in Maintaining & Auditing of Accounts in Industrial or Commercial or Departmental Undertakings.
5. Superintendent (General): Post Graduate Degree in any Discipline.
6. Junior Superintendent: Degree in any Discipline.
7. Junior Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture (or) A Degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
8. Stenographer: Matric with a Minimum Speed of 80 wpm in English Shorthand and 40 wpm in English Typing.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General/OBC category candidates. Rs.100/- for SC, ST, PWD, Women & EX.SM category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Online Test, Document Verification, Skill Test followed by interview conducted by Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC), New Delhi.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.cewacor.nic.in on or before last date 13-10-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.cewacor.nic.in.
2. Click on link named CWC Jr. Technical Assistant, Superintendent Other Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 20-09-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 13-10-2016.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
** Important Note: Kindly Visit to official website to get detailed information about this post as above information on this page may not be complete.