Railway Jobs: The largest employer in India is Indian Railway with 17 zones. These zones are managed by the Railway Recruitment Board. The boards hire technical and non technical staff throughout the recruitment exam as per the syllabus fixed in accordance with the positions. Some messages fall under the Union Public Service Commission, and some posts comes under the Railway Recruitment Boards. We’ll discuss in detail later for all the competitive exams. Group B Posts: Group B posts aren’t directly recruited, actually these posts are upgraded posts from Group C posts, and the Group C posts are managed as follows. So these staffs recruits by the railway recruitment boards.
Latest Railway Jobs 2017:
Technical Cadre Examination: There are a lot of posts, which come under the technical cadres in railway like station master, signal and mechanical inspectors, motormen and drivers. Each one of these positions are necessary special qualification and training. Railway appoints technical staff by its different written examination by non-railway technical staff. Railway Recruitment Boards held written exams and interview to recruit technical staff in different zones.
- Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Apply 606 Non Executive Posts
- Jaipur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Apply 45 Non Executive Cadre Posts
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply 413 Act Apprentice Posts
- Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Apply 17 Trade Apprentice Posts
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 426 ALP, Goods Guard Posts
- CRIS Recruitment 2017 Apply 54 JSE, JNE Vacancies
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply 388 Act Apprentice Posts
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply 284 ASM, Goods Guard Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply 322 Ticket Collector Posts
- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016 Apply 192 Act Apprentice Posts
- Western Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply 444 Apprentice Posts
- Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 Apply 79 Graduate, Technician Trainee Posts
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply 21 Sports Quota Posts
- RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Apply 2326 Apprentice Posts
- MRVC Recruitment 2016 Apply 34 Project Engineer Posts Through GATE 2016
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply 60 Act Apprentice Posts
- NMRCL Recruitment 2016 Apply 49 Technician other Jobs
- South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply 21 Sports Quota Posts
- DMRC Recruitment 2016 Apply 3428 Executive, Non Executive Posts
- RLDA Recruitment 2016 Apply 20 Manager, JGM, GM Vacancies
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply 57 Assistant Loco Pilot Posts
- IRCTC Recruitment 2016 Apply 13 GGM, CRM, JGM & Dy. CVO Posts
- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 Walk in 23 Architect & Engineer Posts
Non Technical Cadre Examination: Technical staff isn’t just the need of railway. All works like ticket collection, ticket issuing, accounts works, file management and various administrative functions handle by non technical works. Different RRBs appoint non technical staff through competitive exams.
They issue recruitment notification in daily work and on its official websites. The posts come under non technical staff like clerks, typist, stenographers and cashier. Group D Posts: Group D posts include porter, Gateman, parcel porter, helper, track man, Safaiwala, Gangman, Khalasi, peon in various departments like traffic, civil engineering, mechanical, electrical and S& T.RRBs appoint group messages sent through Physical Efficiency Test and written test. The basic qualification for these posts is a class 10th standard. The main thing is that you must be aware of open vacancies in Railway.