JSLPS Recruitment 2016 Apply 173 Manager, Coordinator Posts – Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Programme Manager, Program Executive, Data Administrator, Accountant, District Manager, District M&E and MIS Officer, District Finance Manager, Accounts Officer, Trainee Block Program Manager, Field Thematic Coordinator vacancies On Contract Basis. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Jharkhand. Interested Persons who meet the eligibility can apply for this JSLPS Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the JSLPS, www.jslps.org, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
JSLPS Jobs 2016:
Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) has released a notification inviting candidates for 173 posts of Programme Manager, Program Executive, Data Administrator, Accountant, District Manager, District M&E and MIS Officer, District Finance Manager, Accounts Officer, Trainee Block Program Manager, Field Thematic Coordinator vacancies On Contract Basis in the JSLPS. Interested candidates who are looking for a career in JSLPS, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Company, www.jslps.org on or before last date 13-10-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
JSLPS Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 173 posts
Job Location: Jharkhand
Name of the posts:
A. State Level FTE Positions:
1. Programme Manager (Procurement) – 01
2. Program Executive (Social Mobilization) – 02
3. Program Executive (Livelihood Farm) – 01
4. Program Executive (Partner Support (MKSP)) – 01
5. Program Executive (Financial Inclusion) – 01
6. Program Executive (HR) – 01
7. Program Executive (IT & MIS (MKSP)) – 01
8. Program Executive (Monitoring & Evaluation) – 01
9. Program Executive (Knowledge Management & Communications) – 01
10. Data Administrator – 01
11. Accountant (MKSP) – 01
B. District Level FTE Positions:
12. District Manager (SM & IB) – 07
13. District Manager (Financial Inclusion) – 10
14. District Manager (Livelihood) – 14
15. District Manager (Skills & Jobs) – 15
16. District M&E and MIS Officer – 10
17. District Finance Manager – 09
18. Accounts Officer – 12
19. Accountant – 15
C. Block Level FTE Positions:
20. Trainee Block Program Manager – 37
21. Field Thematic Coordinator (Livelihood and MKSP) – 32
For Post(1): Rs.50000/- –Rs.80000/-
For Post(2 to 9): Rs.25000/- –Rs.35000/-
For Post(10,12 to 15,17): Rs.25000/- –Rs.40000/-
For Post(11,16,18): Rs.25000/- –Rs.30000/-
For Post(19): Rs.10000/- –Rs.20000/-
For Post(20,21): Rs.20000/- per month
Age Limit: Posts wise Age Limits kindly refer official notification. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Completed Diploma, CA, Graduation, B.E/B.Tech, PG Degree or its equivalent from recognized University or institutions. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the JSLPS, www.jslps.org on or before last date 13-10-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for JSLPS Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.jslps.org.
2. Click on link named JSLPS Manager, Coordinator Other Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 13-10-2016.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
** Important Note: Kindly Visit to official website to get detailed information about this post as above information on this page may not be complete.