JSLPS Recruitment 2017 Apply 31 Project Officer, Coordinator Posts – Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for State Project Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Project Officer, District Project Officer vacancies in Various Departments On Contract Basis for JOHAR Project. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Jharkhand. Interested Persons who meet the eligibility can apply for this JSLPS Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the JSLPS, www.jslps.org, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
JSLPS Jobs 2017:
Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) has released a notification inviting candidates for 31 Various State Project Coordinators, Project Coordinator, Project Officer, District Project Officer Posts On Contract Basis. Interested candidates who are looking for a career in JSLPS, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Company, www.jslps.org on or before last date 17-02-2017. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
JSLPS Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 31 posts
Job Location: Jharkhand
Name of the posts:
A. State Level FTE Positions:
1. State Project Coordinator (Irrigation) – 01
2. State Project Coordinator (Livestock) – 01
3. State Project Coordinator (Fishery) – 01
4. State Project Coordinator (Skills & Jobs) – 01
5. State Project Coordinator (Agri. & Allied Sector Financing) – 01
6. Project Coordinator (Irrigation) – 01
7. Project Coordinator (Institution Building) – 01
8. Project Coordinator (Livestock) – 01
9. Project Coordinator (Fishery) – 01
10. Project Coordinator (NTFP) – 01
11. Project Coordinator (High Value Agriculture) – 01
12. Project Coordinator (Procurement) – 01
13. Project Coordinator (Monitoring & Evaluation) (M&E) – 01
14. Project coordinator (Gender & Social Inclusion) – 01
15. Project Officer (Accounts) – 01
B. District Level FTE Positions:
16. District Project Officer (High Value Agriculture) – 08
17. District Project Officer (Fishery) – 08
For Post(1 to 4): Rs.75000/- –Rs.115000/-
For Post(5 to 14): Rs.50000/- –Rs.80000/-
For Post(15 to 17): Rs.25000/- –Rs.40000/-
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Completed CA/ICWA, Diploma, Graduation, B.E/B.Tech, PG Degree or its equivalent from recognized University or institutions. For Posts wise qualifications & Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the JSLPS, www.jslps.org on or before last date 17-02-2017. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for JSLPS Recruitment 2017:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.jslps.org.
2. Click on link named JSLPS Officer, Coordinator Other Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 17-02-2017.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
** Important Note: Kindly Visit to official website to get detailed information about this post as above information on this page may not be complete.