NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Apply 23 Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee other Posts – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Assistant Gr.I, Pathology Lab Technician, Stipendiary Trainee, Stipendiary Trainee Operator, Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer vacancies for Special Recruitment Drive for PWD at RR Site. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs. Interested Persons who meet the eligibility can apply for this NPCIL Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the NPCIL, www.npcilcareers.co.in, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2016:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a notification No.RR Site/HRM/01/2016 inviting candidates for 23 posts of Assistant Grade-I, Stipendiary Trainee other in the NPCIL at RR Site. Interested candidates who are looking for a career in NPCIL, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Company, www.npcilcareers.co.in on or before last date 10-12-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
NPCIL Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 23 posts
Job Location: Kota (Rajasthan)
Name of the posts:
1. Assistant Gr.1 (Human Resource) – 03
2. Assistant Gr.1 (Finance & Accounts) – 07
3. Assistant Gr.1 (Contracts & Materials Management) – 03
4. Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B) – 01
5. Stipendiary Trainee (Diploma Holder in Engineering) -Mechanical – 02
6. Stipendiary Trainee (Diploma Holder in Engineering) -Electronics – 01
7. Stipendiary Trainee Operator (10+2) – 02
8. Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) –Welder – 01
9. Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) –Turner – 01
10. Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) –Fitter – 02
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 28 years for Post(1 to 3), 18 – 30 years for Post(4), 18 – 25 years for Post(5,6), 18 – 24 years for Post(6 to 10) as on 10-12-2016. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Completed 12th, ITI, Diploma in Engineering, Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with relevant Trade/Disciplines. For Posts wise qualification & other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the NPCIL, www.npcilcareers.co.in between 20-11-2016 to 10-12-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.npcilcareers.co.in.
2. Click on link named NPCIL Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee other Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 20-11-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 10-12-2016.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
** Important Note: Kindly Visit to official website to get detailed information about this post as above information on this page may not be complete.