ONGC Recruitment 2016 Apply 63 Non Executive Posts – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant, Marine Radio Assistant & Junior Fireman vacancies in Various Disciples for Special Recruitment Drive for PWD candidates Only. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs. Interested Persons who meet the eligibility can apply for this ONGC Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the ONGC, www.ongcindia.com, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
ONGC India Jobs 2016:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released a notification No: 7/2016(R&P) inviting candidates for 63 posts of Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant, Marine Radio Assistant & Junior Fireman in the ONGC. Interested candidates who are looking for a career in ONGC, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Company, www.ongcindia.com on or before last date 10-10-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
ONGC Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 63 posts
Job Location: Assam, Chennai, Karaikal, Delhi & Mumbai
Name of the posts: Non Executive
A. Posts For Assam:
1. Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 03
2. Assistant Technician (Civil) – 01
3. Technician Assistant GD.III (Chemistry) – 04
4. Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 06
5. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 03
6. Junior Assistant (Materials Management) – 02
7. Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) – 01
8. Junior Assistant (Steno-English) – 02
B. Posts For Chennai:
1. Assistant Technician (Electronics) – 01
2. Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 01
C. Posts For Karikal:
1. Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 01
2. Technical Assistant GD.III (Chemistry) – 01
3. Junior Assistant (Materials Management) – 02
4. Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 02
5. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding) – 01
6. Junior Fireman – 01
D. Posts For Delhi:
1. Junior Assistant (Steno-English) – 01
E. Posts For Mumbai:
1. Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 12
2. Marine Radio Assistant Gr.III – 16
3. Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 01
4. Junior Assistant (Steno-English) – 01
For A-2 Level: Rs.12000/- -Rs.27000/-
For A-1 Level: Rs.11000/- -Rs.24000/-
For W-1 Level: Rs.10000/- -Rs.18000/-
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years for PWD (A1 & A2) Posts, 18 – 37 years for PWD (W1) posts as on 10-10-2016. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Completed 10th, Graduation, Diploma in Engineering, PG Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. For Posts wise eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Skill Test, PST, PET conducted by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (ONGC).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the ONGC, www.ongcindia.com between 27-09-2016 to 10-10-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.ongcindia.com.
2. Click on link named ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 27-09-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 10-10-2016.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
** Important Note: Kindly Visit to official website to get detailed information about this post as above information on this page may not be complete.