Saurashtra University Recruitment 2016 Apply 42 Non Teaching Posts – Saurashtra University, Rajkot has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Controller of Examinations, University Engineer, Medical Officer, Assistant Clerk-cum Data Entry Operator, Workshop Mechanic, Coach, Systems Analyst, Civil Supervisor, Technician, Departmental Storekeeper and many more other vacancies. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Gujarat. Interested Persons who meet the eligibility can apply for this Saurashtra University Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the Saurashtra University, www.saurashtrauniversity.edu, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
Saurashtra University Jobs 2016:
Saurashtra University, Rajkot has released a notification No.Esta/B-7/690/16 inviting candidates for 42 posts of Non Teaching in the Saurashtra University. Interested candidates who are looking for a career in Non Teaching Field, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Company, www.saurashtrauniversity.edu on or before last date 02-01-2017. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
Saurashtra University Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 42 posts
Job Location: Rajkot (Gujarat)
Name of the posts:
1. Controller of Examinations – 01
2. University Engineer – 01
3. Medical Officer – 01
4. Systems Manager (Computer Center) – 01
5. Systems Analyst (Computer Center) – 01
6. Coach (Athletics) – 01
7. Laboratory Technician (Physics) – 01
8. Civil Supervisor – 02
9. Technician (Laboratory) Bioscience – 01
10. Departmental Storekeeper (Chemistry) – 01
11. Departmental Storekeeper (Physics) – 01
12. Technical Assistant (Library) – 01
13. Technical Assistant (Computer Science) – 01
14. Workshop Mechanic (Physics) – 03
15. Field Collector (Bioscience) – 01
16. Gas Mechanic (Chemistry) – 01
17. Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry) – 01
18. Assistant Clerk-cum Data Entry Operator – 19
19. Librarian (ASC) – 01
20. Computer Assistant (ASC) – 01
21. Junior Assistant (ASC) – 01
For Post(1,2,4): Rs.15600/- –Rs.39100/- + GP
For Post(3,5,6,12,13,19,20): Rs.9300/- –Rs.34800/- + GP
For Post(7 to 11,14 to 18,21): Rs.5200/- –Rs.20200/-
Age Limit: Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 50 years for Post(1), 45 years for Post(2,4,13), 40 years for Post(3,8), 35 years for Post(5 to 7,9 to 11,21), 38 years for Post(12,14,18), 37 years for Post(15,17,19,20), 34 years for Post(16). There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Completed 10th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation, B.E/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, PG, MBBS, Ph.D or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. For Posts wise qualifications & Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.350/- for General category candidates. No Fee for SC, ST & SEBC category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Personal interview conducted by Saurashtra University, Rajkot.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the Saurashtra University, www.saurashtrauniversity.edu between 16-12-2016 to 02-01-2017. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for Saurashtra University Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.saurashtrauniversity.edu.
2. Click on link named Saurashtra University Non Teaching Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
5. Submit to the authorities.
Rajkot – 360005.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 16-12-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 02-01-2017.
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form: 06-01-2017.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
** Important Note: Kindly Visit to official website to get detailed information about this post as above information on this page may not be complete.