TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2016 – TN Group 1 Recruitment Apply 85 Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police other Posts – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), Chennai has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, District Registrar, District Employment Officer, District Officer (Fire & Rescue Service) vacancies through CCS-I Examination (Group 1 services). This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in TN. Interested Persons who meet the eligibility can apply for this TNPSC Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the TNPSC, www.tnpsc.gov.in, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2016:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification No.19/2016 inviting candidates for 85 Various posts of in the Various Departments. Interested candidates who are looking for a career in TNPSC, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Company, www.tnpsc.gov.in on or before last date 08-12-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 85 posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Name of the Exam: CCS-I Exam (Group-I Service)
Name of the posts:
1. Deputy Collector – 29
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) – 34
3. Assistant Commissioner (C.T) – 08
4. District Registrar – 01
5. District Employment Officer – 05
6. District Officer (Fire & Rescue Service) – 08
Pay Scale: Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- With Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30 years as on 01-07-2016. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or institutions with relevant Disciples. For other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Application Fee: For one time Registration Rs.50/-, For Preliminary Examination Fee Rs.75/- & For Main Written Examination Fee: Rs.125/-
- Candidate who have Already Registered in one time Registration System Paying Rs.50/- are Exempted from Paying the Registration Fee for this Recruitment.
- The Preliminary Examination Fee Should be Paid at the time of Submitting the Online Application for the Recruitment if they are not eligible for Concession Noted below.
- The Main Written Examination Fee Should be paid only those candidates who are admitted to the main written Examination based on the result of Preliminary Examination and on receipt of intimation from TNPSC, if they are not eligible for fee Concession.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination followed by Oral Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the TNPSC, www.tnpsc.gov.in between 09-11-2016 to 08-12-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in.
2. Click on link named Posts included in Combined Civil Services-I Examination (Group-I Services).
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 09-11-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 08-12-2016.
Date of Written Examination: 19-02-2017.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…